Homework Assignment #1
Create a HTML personal web page to introduce yourself, name it index.html. Use the following
HTML elements (but not limit yourself):
2. An image of yourself (or any avatar)
3. A menu (preferably horizontally) should be added: is used to link to 5 parts (1- A description
paragraph; 2-A form; 3-Course list; 4-Table; 5-Contact information ) of this homework
4. A mini form including (text boxes and radio boxes)
5. The style used (preferably should be separated in a CSS file)
6. A paragraph description about yourself.
7. An order list of the courses you have taken or passed so far.
8. A table showing with 3 rows and two columns showing the following information:
(a) Difficulty rating of this homework in your opinion in range (1-5)
(b) Hours you spend for this homework
(c) Editor you used for creating your web page
9. Contact information (including your name and your major)
In this programming assignment, you will implement your first web page in this course and
make yourself familiar with HTML tags. By completing this assignment, you will gain advanced
experience working with HTML elements. You will also learn to create and manage HTML files.
Submit your homework (web page) through webcourse:
index.html, image file and css file.
(Do not capitalize file name)
The expected score for this programming assignment is out of 30: