Design a “piggy” application in bootstrap, piggy-bootstrap. It should look like:
1. You must hand-code this assignment using only Bootstrap 3.3 and html5. You must use the
default theme in Bootstrap.
2. There is no real functionality. This just to do layout and get your feet wet. You will be graded on
appearance, that is, correct layout.
3. You must do this assignment by hand.
4. You are responsible for monitoring the Canvas forum site for any modifications or corrections of
this assignment (or any assignment).
5. You must submit everything (index.html file in this case) in a .zip file. The name of your zip file
(and your directory should be “piggy-bootstrap-YourName”, where YourName is, as you might
guess, your name. Failure to upload the appropriate files will be a severe penalty; failure to put it
in a .zip file or name the directory will be a more minor, but substantial, penalty. We will grade
you in full-screen for the size of the browser.
6. There will be a maximum of 1.5 late days (ie, final deadline of Tuesday noon), because we want
to be able to discuss the homework in class and in sections. In any case, don’t be late on this – it’s
This is due 10/11 at 11:55pm. You must upload your code to Canvas to submit.
We will grade this assignment stand-alone. That is, we will open your html in Chrome or Firefox as a
local file. To avoid using Bootstrap in a relative location, use:
To get the spacing between rows, use: <div class=”row” style=”height:50px;”